Monday, December 12, 2005

"Good Morning, Turnaround!"

Woooooww. That came outta nowhere! I could hear the warbly little voice and everything. And he turned around, too. ;)

Soo....this week will be a long one. I have only one test this week, but three the next Monday and Tuesday, right before I get off for break. I really don't feel like studying yet. It seems like I just did that for finals. But I need to get off an a better foot than I did last quarter.

I have a Learning Center holiday party tomorrow as well as another intramural bball game. Woohoo! Maybe we will win this time. We played NSBE last time (National Society of Black Engineers) and we almost won! We only lost by 9 points and were almost tied at one point. We'll get somebody this year, hopefully.

Emily suggested that I put my Working Model and stuff that I am excited about on here...I am not sure how but I will try. Haha, Luke, you may have to show me how to do that. Especially since Working Model is an animated program.

Here goes nothing...

And nothing...

And sorry.

Here's an image of the animation. You can imagine the rest :~D

False. You will have to imagine it all. Because I cannot get images to upload. Period. Gaah!

No comments: