Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dashing Through the Snow...

ON A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEEEEEIGH!!! O'ER THE FIELDS WE GO...LAUGHING ALL THE WAY (HAHAHA)!!!!

Ooh, what a great song!! Guys, I am absolutely giddy! And I don't know why, because I have a ginormic, hugantic homework assignment due tomorrow and a few smaller ones. But there is joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart! Wow, these songs are just bursting outta me.

It is snowing down here! "Walkin' in a winter wonderland!!" It's so pretty! Aah, it's a gorgeous day.

I have to go in about fifteen minutes to get ready for my SWE WEE girls to come (Society of Women Engineers, Women Exploring Engineering). It's that weekend, so I am registering them and then tomorrow I am working an electrical engineering lab in the AM. It's going to be fun! But between now and tomorrow at 2:30, I need to get seven Msys problems, two EChem problems, and a Fluids problem done. Good thing I'm done reading for JS and I got my DE assignment done two days early! Yikes.

I'm off...shoulda brought ski's down with me. 'Cept I don't own any. Off I go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard core Dutch games, indeed! Even if it's just the two of us, we're gonna have fun and DO SOMETHING, gosh darn it. Your post definitely made me laugh. Glad to know I'm not the only one who goes crazy sometimes. And, the deer...yeah, when I turned my car around, my headlights caught its eyes(which were still open) and it was like staring at me...*shudder*. Not pleasant, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I'm such a great friend. Anyway, go do your darn homework and I'll talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Betsey would love your quotes of the songs. She LOVES Christmas songs. Since I have played them so many years on the piano and they are so hard to play, I don't like them very much. I guess I would be a "humbugger." Can't wait until you come home. YOU CAN DO IT on your schoolwork. Do well and see you in a few days. Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Please use English when you post.