Sunday, August 21, 2005

A Not-So-Deep Post

For those of you who get bored easily.

Volleyball has started. So far I have done one complete day of practices. About eight hours in all. My legs (butt and thighs, mostly...yeah, thought you would like to know) and right shoulder are quite stiff. And I did something obscenely painful to my right pinky toe. Not sure what, but it is swollen and red...poor little guy looks like an itty bitty sausage attached to my foot. It hurts really bad to play in, and it's all because of those stupid new shoes. So I shall be wearing my old ones (the ones with no support whatsoever) for today's (Sunday) practice. Hopefully that will give my toe time to heal.

We have 14 girls if they all stay on...MASSIVE!! Haha, it's fun, but I still miss the freedom of summer. And it just means school is going to start that much sooner. Yuk.

Oo, good song. We are listening to country, you see, and it's "Would You Like Fries With That?". Hahaha.

Ok, gonna get going on my bumming. Talk to you all later...comment and let me know you are all still alive!!

3 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

Hurray, Erin is back online!

We are alive here. Hope you rock the freshmen's world this year in volleyball. Later,


-Luke

Anonymous said...

Boy, I sure missed your updates. It sure is different here without you, Betsey and adding Hyo-Sun. Hope we get a better routine going when school starts. Hope Luke was a help. Dad says that you have my profile on peoplepc. Does that help you to make the changes.

Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Haha...hahaha....Erin, seriously, you crack me up. A little sausage coming out of your foot? Both gross and amusing at the same time. Humph, it stinks that we didn't get to hang out a lot this summer, although our last couple endeavors were great fun. Hope volleyball and school go great, kid. See ya.
~Jaymi