Monday, August 29, 2005

I've Decided:

I look really good engaged. Haha, seriously, I do! My roomie had her promise ring on and gave it to Coach for practice. Then she forgot to get it after practice. Since I was going to the ISU/IU match with Coach and some other girls, KT had me pick up the ring for her.

I wore it all during the game and the rest of the day until I saw KT again. Yup, it looked pretty good. It's silver. I was debating whether to get silver or gold, and now I am leaning towards silver. Matt (the manager) suggested platinum, but 1) you have to clean it more and 2) it is SUPER expensive and 3) silver looks exactly the same to me. So why bother?

Then I went into the diamond decision. Square, rectangular, or round??? Huge? Small? Lots of diamonds? Only one? Wow, so much to think about. A big band or a little one, two sottered together, or one that has engravings and carvings on it?? Do I want color or just the traditional diamond with silver or gold?

Aw man, the decisions! It's a good thing I have about ten years to figure it out, huh?

No comments: