Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It Slipped Right Through My Fingeeeerrrsss...

A Mulan quote there. Application: the money I just keep shelling out by the hundreds and thousands. I just paid off my laptop loan, you see. Aw man, that's a lot more moolah (sp??) slipping away.

On another note, Mom, read the comments from my previous blog. I commented back on your comment. Not too important, I just didn't want to write it again here.

Classes start tomorrow!! Wow, I am going to be busy again! And by busy, I mean no-sleep dog-tired busy. Maybe. We shall see how I manage my time. Hopefully I am better than I was last year. And hopefully my con apps prof won't hate me.

Our first match is in two days! We have two that day and two the next. Then the next weekend is the Rose Invitational! Woot woot!

Alright, I'm outta here. Have a good one, everybody!

4 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

Does that mean you own the laptop now? Good work! Smart to pay that off since it is not appreciating like you education is. Later,

--
Luke

Lacey Rumley said...

Correction: your

Anonymous said...

Happy first day of school! Have a super volleyball game too! YOU CAN DO IT!! Can you hear it in the stands. I'm rooting for you! MOM

Anonymous said...

Aww, Erin, I had such a great day today! Seriously. It was cool seeing what you do and all that jazz. If gas wasn't so darn expensive, I'd do it more often. Well, I'm exhausted and I have work in the morning, so I'm gonna head to bed...should actually be there already...oh well. See ya!
~Jaymi