Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Aaaarrrrrggg

I am so BORED!! Shoot, this is insane. I find myself eating, sleeping, and writing on this blog just to fill time. Craziness. I'm kind of looking forward to school, although my con apps prof is going to hate me. I say that because we just got our departure sheets for volleyball and I miss his class on Fridays about four times, once on a Tuesday, and twice on Thursdays. That means I will miss tests, lectures, and quizzes on what is reportedly one of my hardest classes. Woot.

But I am looking forward to taking my Literature of War class. I will be reading a lot in there, including The Red Badge of Courage, which I have heard is a classic. Yay! Finally, a humanity I am interested in.

Well, just shooting the breeze, so I will go now and look for something killer exciting to do. Adios!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doubt that your Con Apps prof will hate you, but you will probably hate taking the course under those conditions! It's just the penalty you have to pay for being good at everything. Calling your Dad when you are bored is a very effective cure.

Lacey Rumley said...

What in the world is Con Apps? Sounds like something I should have heard of. When I am bored, I like to go to http://www.alistapart.com, http://www.csszengarden.com/, and others to enhance my web design skills.

You could do that, then make a new site design on your site, and give everybody something fun to look at.

OK, I just googled con apps for fun, and of course no one on earth knows what it is, but I found this Rose page, and I didn't like the looks of it. Sounds extremely hard, and they are doing that math without numbers thing. I hate that. You might as well drop it now.

Wow, I probably wrote more than you did on the post. No one wants to read that. Bye.

--
Luke

Anonymous said...

I wish the distance between us were much smaller - we would have hung out somehow, somewhere. Tomorrow classes start and the boredom is no longer available. If it is any help, I am bored here as well. Will tell the rest in an email - love you, MOM

Tobin and Erin said...

Hey Mom,

Next time I'm bored and I have a day off, I'll come see you! The gas prices are ridiculous currently, however, so that may not be possible right now.

Erin