Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Montgomery

I spent the last weekend in Montgomery with Tobin in his little apartment. It was mostly an uneventful drive there and back, except for the part where I got lost and had Tobin directing me over the phone while I was driving a stick and trying to look at my paper directions. I made it, though! After that, all was going well until the Ohio State-Michigan game, which as you all know didn't go very well for us. Tobin was happy, though. Maybe next year, guys!

Despite what I was told, there really are some very cute parts of Montgomery, and Tobin and I got to see them a bit on Saturday and Sunday. We went to the movies one evening, and we watched Bolt. It was hilarious! I loved it, and the picture was absolutely amazing. We are even more tempted to get a big screen, hi def TV now. And a Blu-ray player. Again, maybe someday.

There were Christmas decorations up and Christmas music playing...sure gets me in the mood for the holidays! We have some pictures, but I don't have the camera with me, so that will come later.

I can't wait to have my Tobin home and not in a tiny apartment miles away, microwaving pizzas for dinner.

Looooooong drive coming up tomorrow; fam, we'll be seeing you soon!

1 comment:

Luke said...

Is Tobin with you? Don't get a big screen...get a couch, coffee table, and some group games. Then have friends over. Just my recommendation. The Bolt preview looked kinda dumb...til it got to the part that the super-dog thing wasn't real.

See you this weekend - I got your $$ and I am looking at what I can do in a short amount of time to your site.