Friday, August 08, 2008

Videos of Our House!

Finally, I got around to posting the pictures (videos) of the house! I was attempting to put them on the website, but it doesn't like my password for some reason, so you get to see it on the blog instead. :)

First, we have the living room...the sofa is finished and, as you can see, the couch is not. Check out our wedding picture on the wall!

Second, we have the kitchen. Say hi to Tobin! He's working on that unfinished couch.

Next is the guest bedroom. It's ready for occupants. Don't worry, there'll be pillows in those empty cases when you get here.

Now we have the master bedroom. That's our new comforter; we still need to get drapes, that sun gets BRIGHT.

Followed by the master bath, with new shower curtain and candles and towels!

Then, finally, the study.

We love our new house! Tobin starts work in a week, and I'm about a month and a half into my job. Oh, here's a final video of the completed couch (doesn't he work fast)! We'll have new throw pillows for it soon. Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for those of you with dial-up, this wasn't a very friendly post.

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

Thanks for the tour - you done good. Tobin, you ARE amazing! Love the sewing job. I waved when you waved.

Wish we had time to come down again - but school starts soon. We moved Emily & Dan into their new house. It is amazing! We love it!

Tim said...

Thanks for the videos! The house looks so much more homey than it did for our visit. I like it.

Tobin, I am impressed. If and when I do another project car, I hope you are close at hand to help me out.

Emily said...

LOVE the videos! The re-upholstery job is amazing Tobin! I am so impressed. LOVE the shower curtain too! nice and bright!

Can't wait until we can come visit!

emily

Lacey Rumley said...

Just wanted to tell you that we dial-up users watched your videos, too! It actually didn't take TOO long to load. Thanks for giving us a peek into your corner of the world. We'd love to come see it in person someday - who knows! Love you both!