Monday, July 28, 2008

Congratulations, Jaymi and Leigh!

This weekend, Tobin and I flew into Chicago for my friend Jaymi's wedding. It was a busy, fun weekend! Here we are, ready for the wedding! I was one of Jaymi's bridesmaids (bridesmatron, we decided).


















Here I am with the beautiful bride! It was such an amazing wedding. I loved it; and I only choked up once. :)

















Me and the little flower girl, Mackenzie. She was a sweetheart.
















My incredible friend, Jaymi. Congratulations, Jaymi and Leigh! You guys are going to do great.















And here are the promised pictures of Tobin's finished product: our re-upholstered sofa!

























Isn't he amazing? Here we are trying it out.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Tobin, I am so impressed! We will have to put you to work for us some time.

Adminswife said...

WOW! I am impressed too. Such a good job on the couch. I think mine need re-doing - any takers?

Notice the new computer I am typing on - amazing huh? Mine is even better than Dad's - tee-hee!

Love you guys!

Emily said...

Wow! Beautiful pics of you and Jaymi! I love her dress!

The upholstery is fantastic! I am so impressed!