Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lots Is Not the Same

I no longer have a roommate. It's a long story, but between one incompetent HR lady and an issue with cockroaches, Emily and I were moved to new apartments, separate ones. I like having the freedom back, but I miss having the company. We still hang out and stuff, but nighttime is a little scary once again. Maybe if it wasn't such a shady neighborhood...

I got recommended for a full-time position at CAT! That doesn't really mean I have a job, I still have to be chosen for an interview and all that, but it's a step in the right direction. Work is going pretty well; I am now almost through my seventh week, which means I have five weeks left of work.

Volleyball starts sooner than ever! I'm a little frustrated because my running times have gone up. I have been focusing a lot on lifting and not on running, so now I need to balance those better. I have five weeks to get my butt in gear!

I miss everyone and hope to see you over volleyball season at a game or two. If not, I'll definitely see you after the season at Thanksgiving or Christmas. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Hi Erin. Sorry you have to come home to an empty apartment. Congratulations on the job recommendation. That's good stuff.

Emily said...

wow that only took you half of FOREVER!!!

Adminswife said...

WOW! Congrats to you! Sorry about the apartment mess. Roaches love run down places, be careful. You better watch out, we WILL be seeing some VB games this year. You ARE warned!