Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm Famous

Happenings in Decatur-land...

I was on the Decatur news! Yup, WANDtv. I'm trying to ward off the mobs of autograph-hungry fans by hiding in a somewhat run-down apartment and developing nasty diseases. That'll teach them! So, the Caterpillar motor grader team worked on some Habitat for Humanity houses this past Saturday. Yours truly was caught on camera wielding a shovel. :) Fun stuff. I should have pictures to show you all soon.

Also, I seem to have gotten on the bad side of ill recently. I don't know what happened, but I began to notice a pain and swelling in my side and some unnatural bleeding. I went to the doctor...scary stuff, I felt like a little kid playing grown-up, let me tell you. The nurse guy calmed me down though. :) I like him. Anyways, I'm on some medication now that seems to be helping, woohoo! I'll be back in black and scampering around work and the gym in no time. The clinic did manage to toss out my urine sample before getting it tested, however. Ah yes, the competency of Decaturville-ians loses none of its potent reputation.

Side note: my pee is now ORANGE cuz of the meds, how cool is that??? Aaaand, my boyfriend is wonderful and deserves like 3 gold stars or something. He takes care of me and I kind of like it. I'm skipping work today and I get to see my lovely family in just a few short hours! Thanks for all of the help my scattered family members gave me yesterday, I was kind of a basket-case. You're all the best!

1 comment:

Adminswife said...

So good to see you! Maybe you should come home and be with your mother. I can take care of you.