Wednesday, July 25, 2007

: )

How come keeping one apartment clean is a full-time job for me? I already have one, thanks very much. Ridiculous, I tell you. And I don't want to hear one word about maids and Rose-Hulman.

So, my cubicles and chairs are Steelcase office furniture. Isn't that cool???? I'm supporting my brother's business, as you can see. ;) I was crawling around under my chair trying to find the name, but I got it! Entertaining for my coworkers, I'm sure.

I'm no good at planning for dinner. I started thawing the chicken way too late. Guess it's yogurt and crackers for a meal tonight! Mm mm good.

Later!

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

You would be jealous to hear what we ate last night. Betsey, Zachary & Elyse fixed Chicken Fajitas and rice. It was AMAZING! I think we will have her cook for us again. The kids enjoyed being helpers. They even used knives - YIKES!

Luke said...

We had frozen Pizza.

You should maybe look into hiring a mai...oh, nevermind. Bum.

Thanks for supporting the business!

Emily said...

we use steelcase furniture too! i just wish i had a leap chair at my desk. i've got some crappy thing with the arms all chewed up and sticky rubber padding sticking out. lovely!