Thursday, July 19, 2007

Short and Sweet, Just Like Me

Look! It's me wielding a shovel! And a house that's taking up way too much of the picture. Focal point = me.














We had a fun/hot day building houses for Habitat for Humanity. There's more pictures but I don't feel like posting them. :)

Aaaand, I feel TONS better, thanks a lot for everyone that pitched in. I really appreciate it.

21 days of CAT left, and then I'm back in preseason. Wooooohoooooo! Who's pumped about this season? That'd be me.

I'm going to go be domestic now. Yikes. Later everybody! (oh and check out Meyer's castle online, those of you connected to Jo-B...sheeeeeeminee. that's pretty)

1 comment:

Adminswife said...

Now I know who to call to help us build a house. You are a woman of MANY talents. Who knew?

Will call you later, it is too early now.