Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New News

My new roommate is super! She's going to be a lot of fun, yay!

Things have been picking up at CAT; I am in training for two days and I work afterwards, so I get to be busy and I LOVE what I am learning in Investment in Excellence training. It is so rewarding and revealing; psychological stuff that makes you think about how you think and why and what you can do to change it. Good stuff.

Got my first ticket, boo. :( I'm no longer upset about it, but paying it off is a hassle.

I had my outdoor adventure quota for the year when I went hiking, fishing, and swimming with Toby on Sunday. Here are some pictures of me as a fisherperson. I'm a pro! Didn't catch anything, but just wait til next time!














I can fish!














Nature. Doing its thing.



















I really can't aim.



















There's a good one. Nice big cheesy smiles.



















Is he in pain? I think he likes it.

TTFN! Tee eye double guh err. ;)

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

I think there is a six inch rule. I don't think I will comment here because you didn't comment on mine. Too bad about the ticket, the things we have to learn the hard way...!

Emily said...

cute pics!

i'm glad you are enjoying your internship. also a good thing that you like your roommate!

love you!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute :)

I'm glad to hear the job is going well and that you enjoy it. I've just been busy with the kids (as you know).

Have a great week!

Adminswife said...

Miss you! Thanks for the update about Grace, keep us informed. I updated, see you later, MUCH later!