Monday, March 26, 2007

Working hard

It's so WEIRD to be productive; I had all of my homework done by 9 tonight. That's with being behind in two classes as well. :) Craziness. Don't worry, I don't think I'm making a habit of this. But it sure is a good feeling. Shouldn't last too long though with tests looming on the horizon, oh boy!

Thanks to everyone who prayed...Tobin made it back safely to Indy at about 7:30 tonight. The March was successful and tiring, from what I hear. Everyone's back in the Haute now. :)

Spring break is in a couple of weeks! Florida, HERE I COME!!!! Sun and beaches, beaches and sun, I can't wait! And I'm whiter than snow, y'all. I'm laying out as much as possible here, but I'm trying to avoid frostbite too. K, it's a tad warmer than that, but it's not quite hot enough for me to lay out very comfortably. I have goosebumps the whole time. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Ok, just thought I'd let you know what was up. Later taters!

3 comments:

Adminswife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adminswife said...

I deleted the above because I can't type. So here it is again...

Did I ever say you are amazing? How about YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Finished? We are getting there. We are working today until lunch, then heading to the motel! YEAH! Fun times ahead!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I wish I could go to Florida. Enjoy the sun and relaxation :)

I had lunch with Jori today and we both talked about how much we miss you (and Betsey) when we have school.

Love ya girlie!