Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sick of Staring at Code

This programming stuff is kicking my tail. I lose. The end. I swear what I am telling the computer to do makes perfect sense to me.

Well, it's official, KT and I are heading south for spring break! We are heading to Florida and will be hitting the Gulf Coast as well as the Atlantic Coast. The trip is 14 hours long and we are driving a stick. And...since KT doesn't want to drive the whole way, I am supposed to drive this car as well. Hypothetically. Should be interesting. Anyways, we'll be staying at KT's grandma's house and hitting the beaches as often as possible. :) Mmm. I miss the sun.

I don't like time changes. This daylight savings time crap puts me in a bad mood. I just lost an HOUR of my LIFE. Urg.

Ooo, my roomies and I may have found a house we like. I just don't want to get an apartment; I hate them so. You can hear everything your neighbors do/say/eat/flush, etc. So I am in favor of a house. We looked at a big duplex (sweet and cheap but really old and slightly scary) and a tiny house (cute and well kept but a tad expensive). We've seen several other places, but those two are pretty much the only ones I like. My roomies will be going to see the little house on Wednesday and soon we will make a decision. Aah! It's so fun...I like the independence having our own place will give us.

I am going to be an aunt cubed!!! :) :) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jon taught me to drive a stick so I could share driving duties from Detroit to Philadelphia and back: one lesson and hit the road. Highway driving is easy because you get to high gear and leave it there for a long time. You will probably forget to use the clutch and down shift the first time you have to exit, though.

Kick that computer code's tail right back!

We love you and you can do it!

Adminswife said...

Time changes mess with my brain. Not enough sleep is one thing, sick kids is another. I need some sleep!

Computers - can't live with them, can't live without them. At least that is what I have been told.

I am "preaching" tonight - scary thought.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Luke said...

on error
{
IgnoreAndGoOnToNextStep();
}

Works like a charm with buggy programs I write. : - )