Thursday, March 15, 2007

Results Are In

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Apparently the majority agrees with me. "Buck-naked" is definitely the correct term. If anyone wants to get back to me on the etymology of that phrase, that would be cool too. As for why I asked this in the first place, since when do I need a reason for any of the questions I ask? I was just curious.

Oh, and we almost definitely have a house! I will call today to get the final arrangements made, then we start signing stuff. No worries, padres, I'll read it first. At least skim, anywho. Alrighty, I'm out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The reading is going good in that I am doing some every day. It will be hard to tell until closer to on-campus time if I am doing enough. Thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

I am SO sorry that I missed out on the butt/buck debate. Winner! P.S. I believe Luke included a link to the etymology, or as close as you can get. I enjoyed reading throught that.

LOVE YOU!!!
-Betsey