Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Shoot, It Hasn't Even Been a Month!

Really guys, my last post was kinda recent considering the amount I frequent the Internet during the summer.

So...updates. Riiiight. My life is super boring now. I'm an adult after all.

Snigger. I didn't quite make it through that with a straight face either, no worries. Yeah, but it really is pretty darn dull. Unless you count being hit on by dudes ages 24 and up (MUCH closer to 35 in some cases) exciting. Haha, Sullair isn't that bad. I like it mostly. There are interesting people there. I wonder how I can make them see that going out and drinking is not the only way to have fun? Seriously, they always tease me about not drinking too much and not partying all night. Not all people have to be dead drunk to have a good time.

Welp, my family is going to see my other family this weekend to get the Luke Rumley's moved. Sniff, wish I could go. But I will see them....sometime. Maybe right before I go back to college, if I quit work early enough.

Just in case you are wondering, I in no way want to portray that I am complaining about the extremely lucrative and engineering-applicable job that fell into my lap this summer. I really am very happy for this opportunity. It's great. I just get rather tired from the long hours.

Hmm, working out is interesting. I really need to be doing a lot, but I am super tired when I get home from work. Mom and I have started going to Pumps Fitness in Valpo, and that at least gets me working out. It is fun and it's nice to hang out with Mom outside of the house and without the kids. Hopefully this will jumpstart my motivations and I will get moving. Today Betsey and I went out and played a little vball, so maybe it is working!

Summer vball practices are fun!! The girls are lots of fun and they work hard for me. They have learned so much! I'm proud of them.

Getting together with friends is one of the best parts of the summer, and this Sunday we will all be getting together at Cassie's house for a swimming/bbq party. Woot!

Well, gotta go shower so I don't smell completely awful for work tomorrow. Adios!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

8:48? Wow. That's a little late for you now isn't it? So I have a question. They make fun of you for not drinking TOO MUCH? Interesting.
Yup. That's all i got folks. Which adds up to nothing. So I think Ima go somewhere else now...

Lacey Rumley said...

It is going to be well over 80 degrees when we move on Saturday - don't feel like you are missing out on much, though it would be good to see you.

The challenge: Next post, try to convey excitement or elation without using "Woot". Hehe. You can't!!!


-Luke

Anonymous said...

Hey, kid, how's it going? Figure by the time you actually read this, it'll be a few weeks so I really won't know what's going on with you. Guess what!!! I have an interview tomorrow at Old Navy! I'm excited. Hope it works out. So, anything new? Exciting? Boring? Anything!!! I think I might email you...yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I'll email you in a coupla days. Sorry, sorry, every time I comment, it's like uber long. Yes, I just said uber. I need help. Next subject. Oh, and, in case you're really not with it, this is Jaymi. Haha, see ya.