Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wuv...Twue Wuv

That's a good movie. Haven't seen it in AGES, lemme tell you.

So, I got really tired of not knowing that guy's name at work. So I did what any logical, sane person would do. I made one up for him. Let me ask you...if you could pick ANY name in the world for someone, what would it be? You see, this was quite the puzzler for me. I mulled about it for a while. I finally came up with the perfect name for my ohsohot mystery man.

Polonius Rafael. Wow, doesn't that just ring of greatness? What, weird you say? I had SO MANY names to choose from! What could I do?

For reference's sake, check out Hamlet (the one by Shakespeare, not Veggi Tales). And the Rafael just flowed. Yup.

Ok, the VERY DAY I finally made up this name, I learned his real one. Matthew. Matt.

Mine was better ;)

Sum-uppance of life: Went to the fair. Saw elephants. And Krystal Tabor. And Weider-man. And John Mickhva;h;fa;h. Oh and I workedworkedworked. And told a guy no when he asked if he could call me. Aren't I sweet?

See ya later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent movie!!!
Well, you're definitely...ahem...creative when it comes to names. Maybe it's a good thing you're not having kids. Hey, I think I'm coming home on the weekend of the 6th. PLEASE tell me that you don't have anything going on that Saturday night. Umm, if you get this soon, comment on my Xanga if you're available. If not, I will call you. Oh yes, I know how you love the phone! So, I guess that's it for now. I'll talk to you later.
~Jaymi

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not planning on naming any of my children Polonis Rafael.

Hey, anyone who's reading this, go to Amy Oliver's xanga site and see what I accidently did! (i thought i was funny) Go to the comments on the most recent post of xanga.com/aimo1187. What a hoot. I think Luke would appreciate the total internet-incompetence.

Erin, I love you and your name-make-up-ing. Thanks for posting!
-Betsey