Friday, July 08, 2005

The Dark Horizon Looms

Sigh, college doth quickly approach. But no worries, this summer has been great, and it ain't over till it's over, folks! Everybody, enjoy it while it lasts, gosh darn it!

I think I'm in love. Haha, jk, but he has a really nice tan... See, I need to go on vacation. When the guys at work start to look good, you know things are going downhill. Especially considering the average age of the Sullair working population. And the fact that I don't even know the guy's name. Whoops.

Saw Mr. Lauson today! He must have made it back from Istanbul ok. Well, that place sounded as good as any, considering the man has encompassed the entire globe in his travels.

How's everyone doing?? My buddies are scattered to and fro and here and there and hither and yon, and I don't see hardly any of them!! Sniff. Poor little ole me. Miss you guys. If you read this post, leave a comment to let me know you are alive.

And no, I am not drinking, contrary to popular opinion. I simply cannot word things very well, that is all. Ah, time to work out again because I am a lazy old fart and everyone else on the team can run circles around me as well as outplay me in nearly every way. Now that I have the right outlook, "I'm off to the fair!" Heh heh, that Beauty and the Beast quote came out of nowhere. Thought "The Emperor's New Groove" was going to make an appearance for sure. Guess not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Erin...in love?! So, in a week's time you've gotten over being picky? Wow, stuff does change fast! So, just leaving you a comment to let you know that I am indeed very much alive and I miss ya. Seriously. Even given your bad music habits and bad car smells, I love ya and I wish we were closer so we could hang out this summer. *Sigh* But, alas, this is not the case. *Working hard to squeeze a tear out, but it's not working* So, maybe someday once school starts up again, I'll be feeling really adventurous and not have to work for a couple days(assuming I get a job) and I'll come down and visit you at Rose. And I'm still gonna email you at some point in the next few days, I got some stuff to tell ya. I'll get around to that sometime. Ok, sheesh! I talk a lot. Right, so I'll talk to you later. Love ya, kid!
~Jaymi