Sunday, June 19, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Aw, my family's so nice. Even if we are all poor as churchmice.

I wish Jaymi all of the luck in the world with her new endeavors. Have a blast in Detroit, kid! That place is the bomb. I'm sure you can find a pimpin' ride there. Haha, that is, if your already decadent set of wheels begins to be unsatisfactory.

Work...good. I got my first paycheck! It was the biggest one I have ever gotten and it was only Wednesday through Saturday (32 hours) instead of a whole week. I worked 50 hours this week, so this paycheck should be more substantial. Woot!

Going to Culver's now, so I gotta get off. By the way, I love my friends, thanks for the fun times, guys! Don't ever lose your ability to make close bonds with people. It will make for a happy life down the road. Thanks for not just drifting apart like a lot of old high school friends do.

Be on later (oh yeah, and you deep ones out there, quit writing intense and confusing essay-thingies; sheesh, it's enough to make a girl depressed).

5 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

Woot yourself.

-Luke

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks, kid. I'm hoping to find a pimpin' ride 'cause my current set of wheels is far from decadent. Guess we'll see. We have to keep in touch, man. It would definitely not be cool if we didn't talk for like two months, then you head off for college...and you know the rest. So, yeah, I will talk to you later. Have fun getting up at the butt crack of dawn for work. Haha, I mean that in the most sincere, loving way.

Anonymous said...

Whashu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Lacey Rumley said...

Erin. Remember when I used to come to this site to find out how you were doing, what you were up to, etc?

Now it is like the internet Erin has died and I just visit the grave every once in a while hoping for a miracle...nope. Not this time either.

Well, hope you are sweatin' off some of those excess pounds this summer at work. :- )

Miss ya...Luke

Anonymous said...

I concur with L & L - where are you? what are you thinking? what's happening in your day-to-day activities? it is great to have you home! Even if your main event is to eat. Love you!