Saturday, July 09, 2005

Mystery Man

Still don't know his name. But after the absolutely thrilling experience of being waved at by him the other day, guess what???

He spoke to me today!

He accused me of hitting his car. And the car of the lady he was talking to at the time.

Wow, I have such a way with men.

Just so you know, he was just kidding, but I was so swept off my feet by his wit that I proceeded to attempt a giant step over a compressor's tire and promptly go stuck, ending my not-so-graceful move with a jerky little hop. That one never fails to impress the male species. I try it all the time. Needless to say, I mumbled something incoherent and fled the scene, cheeks red with mortification.

I may never resurface at work. Lol, it was HI-larious, gosh darn it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, ha! Hearing it the second time was almost as good as the first! You and your way with the male species. You gotta teach me sometime! Take care, kid!
~Jaymi
Wow, it's short!

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeriiiin, I have something to tell you....comment on my Xanga of when's a good time to call you. Oh yeah, guess I should say please. :-D
~Your bestest red headed friend