Sunday, June 12, 2005

Short Blog

I'm on the police high-speed network right now. Or at least that is what it is called anyways, probably to discourage internet pirates like me. :) Oops.

Working now. I think I liked the bumming better. I only get about 4 hours of each day (the awake part, anyways) that I am not working. I even work Saturdays. Which is a HUGE good thing, but at the same time....I have zero time for the fun stuff! Wow, I surely can't wait until I am an engineer that can have less hours for more pay...hehe, good stuff.

Well, hoping to hit the Forty-Niner, Portage 9, and the beach as much as possible this summer. Everything's pretty spiffy right now. Talk to y'all later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was exciting!!! Not even 24 hours after I see you, I log onto my Xanga and there's a comment from you!!! Doesn't get much better than that. So, yeah, I know you're working tons and will have like NO free time, but just think of the nice cash flow you're gonna have. Sweet! Soooo, maybe if I'm home on a Sunday or something, we could like go for lunch or something. And I still want to see Phantom of the Opera, gosh dang it! And I'm just realizing how freakin' long this comment is. Sorry about that. So much to say, so little time for me to explain the way I feel...Ok, I'm done, I'll stop singing. Good song, though. K, I'm done. See ya, kid.

Anonymous said...

Just because you work a few hours a week, doesn't mean you can't take time to update your blog. Of course, you probably don't have anything to say because you no longer have a life. At least tell some of the funny stories that happen at work.