Thursday, June 16, 2005

People with absolutely no sensitivity bug me.

And jerks too.

So stay away if you fit into any of those categories. Thanks.

So, work is going pretty good. There is a lot to learn and some of it I don't have down yet, but I am getting it slowly but surely. Mark left today, sad day. He is going to another job. I kinda wish Dale had gone and Mark had stayed, but hey, can't have everything, right? At least Dale will be gone this week for vacation. Woohoo!

Wow, this summer is shaping up to be a lot more depressing than it was supposed to see. Let's just say my eyes are being opened to a lot of things, including to people who used to be friends. I'm beginning to recognize some things about myself as well. I just want to be able to be happy this fall, that's it. Hopefully all the things will work out and it will all be good. Cuz that would be grand.

Ok, gonna go watch the Incredibles with Zach and Elyse (it's Mom and Dad's anniversary, so Betsey and I are watching the kids). Then I have to make cookies for my line. Then I have to go to bed so that I can work said line tomorrow with my eyes open ;).

Adios everyone!

7 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

Erin - at least you don't look like a lumberjack.

Love,

Luke

Lacey Rumley said...

Make us some cookies.

Love,

Luke

Lacey Rumley said...

Hope you survive the night of Burger King, Incredibles, Pop corn, and 10:00pm bedtimes!

Love,

Luke

Lacey Rumley said...

Don't worry too much about old friends...some come and go.

Wish you could spend the summer up here by us, but we only pay one batch of cookies per day to hang out with us and watch Grace. Sorry. Would that cover tuition next year?

Love,

Lacey

Lacey Rumley said...

Friends are stupid, throw them at rocks.

Love,

Luke

Anonymous said...

Dunno what you're talking about, I'm totally sensitive!! No, but seriously, sorry that things aren't going the way you thought they would. I know the feeling. I will say this, any time you need a friend, I'm there for ya, kid. Well, as much as I can be once I'm five hours north. What am I thinking?!?!?! Five hours north?! Cooooooooold!!!! Ok, back to original point, if you ever need to talk, let me know and I'll call you or something. If you read this before then, I'm good to go on Saturday. I'll probably call you, just in case. Ok, this is definitely way too long. We need to get together and talk 'cause I've resorted to fully communicating through a blog. Geez, Imma go jump off a cliff or something.

Anonymous said...

In a sick, sadistic Kyle sort of way, its nice to know that not everyone is having the perfect summer. I guess misery loves company. The funny thing is I was really looking forward to fall too. Then I'd be away from some of the problem. I never talk to you either; time for me to get with the program.