Monday, September 15, 2008

IFS

Tomorrow morning, I drop Tobin off at the airport for his flight to the IFS training camp. He'll begin with ground school, which I've heard keeps the guys pretty busy. Then he gets to fly! He'll learn maneuvers and how to take-off and land. The whole thing lasts about six weeks. It will be a great experience for him.

We spent this evening getting his bags packed. He has the coolest flight jacket, I will post pictures of him in it when he is in full uniform. Oh, and he got a pair of sunglasses...I'm not quite sure if they are aviators or not, but it's good that he got them. He lost the last pair in the ocean this past weekend! He'll be keeping me updated on what goes on at IFS, but only when he has free time. I'll try to remember to post. He'll have his laptop with him if you want to email him!

3 comments:

Tim said...

We are praying for both of you.

Adminswife said...

Praying for you two! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! both of you!

Love you muches.

Adminswife said...

Elyse says: My friend is praying for you too. Loveyoubye!