Thursday, May 03, 2007

fun times ahead

Things are finally rolling in the intern process. I am trying to figure out what's going on with housing still, but I know that I officially start the 29th. It's kind of weird at the moment, since I will apparently be training in Peoria but I work/live in Decatur (about a 2 hour drive). Hmm. I'm still working some things out.

Three weeks of school left! I have official senior status, according to the registrar, but I will have it for real after finals are over!

EMILY AND DAN ARE COMING TO SEE ME!! Suuuuper excited...I haven't seen 'em in ages.
Yay...drive safe, guys.














Sisters - miss you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....I miss and LOVE you, too!!!!

Grrr...I'm going to be missing Em and Dan by just a few hours, seriously. Boo.

Are you coming home at all, or going straight to IL?? We should hang a little.

Love you,
Betsey

Adminswife said...

Love the picture! Senior, huh? Amazing! Can't believe the time has passed so quickly. The nerve of the children growing up. I am sending a pile of junk with D & E. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, we're getting old. It's nice to be almost done with college though.

Have a great weekend! :)