Thursday, May 24, 2007

Poorer, Ready to Be Richer

Don't expect to go very far if you're not willing to risk a lot. I'm putting a lot into this education stuff, and I expect a lot out of it. Some may see that as arrogant, but at this point I'm thinking I've earned a paycheck or two.

I HAVE AN ABODE! I even know how to get there now. Groovy. I'll be moving this weekend, spending some time with the fam for Memorial Day, then orientation starts on Tuesday. So remember, when you're getting bored or lonely, there's a girl in central Illinois who would LOVE to put you up for a night or seven and be entertained! Plus, y'all know Decatur's the liveliest city in the Midwest. Partay all day long!

I'm all packed now, just down to throwing away the roomie's junk at this point. :) Summer's here, and I'm a SENIOR. Bring it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being a senior! The only thing better than knowing you only have one more year left is knowing that you're done! Enjoy those paychecks! Hope you enjoy the summer. I'll be in Naperville in July- any idea how far that is from Decatur?
Heather

Adminswife said...

See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I should probably put this on Heather's blog, but Decatur is in central, IL while Naperville is a Chicago suburb. According to Mapquest, Naperville is 161 miles from Decatur; Indy is 170.

Emily said...

Wish we were seeing you and tobin this weekend. We will be with Dan's dad celebrating Memorial Day. We will miss seeing you all!