Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hey I Made It -

I'm the world's greatest!

Finals are DONE. I have none left. I shall not take any more.

I got an A in Nutrition!!!!!! I left my last test in that class on Friday in a REALLY bad mood, I thought I did terrible...and it turns out I didn't. That's a pleasant surprise that doesn't happen very often here.

Alright, gotta run around and bribe financial aid...my break has OFFICIALLY started. :)

I tooootally almost forgot; Dani and I were driving back from looking at an apartment and there was a little red car by the side of the road. It caught my attention because I thought it was Skul's and I didn't know if he needed help or not. So we were slowing down and we saw a guy get out of the car and lean with his back against the side of the car. At that point I knew it wasn't Skul's car, so I started to speed up again. Then, just as we were about to pass him, the guy projectile vomited all over the place. Wow. That was quite a sight. Dani was so disgusted, but I couldn't stop laughing. It was like the movies when they overexaggerate the whole thing. Amazing. K, there's my gross story for the day.

4 comments:

Luke said...

Gross. You know a guy named Skul?

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the big fat A!!!!! You must be the coolest. Yay for you.

I miss you!!!!! Can't wait to see you. I'm coming home late Thursday night next week, so I'll get to see you Friday and Saturday...can I hear a woot??

Love,
Buzz

Adminswife said...

You are AMAZING! GOOD JOB!!!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Don't forget that ice cream cone!

Adminswife said...

February 21st huh? Where's the update? You have been back for two weeks - what is going on?