Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blood Drive

I did it! No passing out or anything. So proud of myself! :) I better have saved a life too, dang it. I asked the lady if I could keep the blood for our horror movie we were shooting later that day; she laughed, but I didn't get the bag. It was still gross; the bag bloated with my own blood...ugh. It reminded me of an obscenely large mosquito. They take a lot. A lot more than I was expecting. But it's all over, and in a week I can find out my blood type. And cholesterol level.

I've been practicing with the basketball girls when Coach Prevo has the boys practice team come in. It's fun; but I'm leaning towards not playing next year. There is a large time commitment, and I would be doing it my senior year. Not sure if I could take that, starting all over that late into my college career.

Volleyball starts in about a month and a half! We had our first meeting, and soon will have another one to vote on captains.

I am frrrrozen right now. It's hard to type. I got back from filming about 15 minutes ago, which means we were outside about an hour and 45 minutes; and it's coooold! But I shot my dying scene and I think we're all done! Wooohooooo....

See you guys in a week and a half!

Edit:

Look it's my stunt double!

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

I still want to see the film. Can you put it on youtube? Or, just bring it home and we will watch it quickly and send it back with you. How exciting - a star in the making. Congrats on the blood thing. You ARE amazing! You didn't even have someone holding your hand (or did you?). One and a half weeks - can't wait!

Emily said...

your stunt double looks just like you!!!

Anonymous said...

awwww, thanks Er!!! I like you. a LOT. Happy Valentine's to you as well! I wanna know how yours went...story time?....tonight?...8:00-15ish??

Um, heck yes. I'm trying whether you like it or not.

LOVE.
-Betsey

Adminswife said...

Thanks for making my day special. It was amazing!