Monday, February 19, 2007

Finals Start Tomorrow!

T: Mech Meas presentation at 2:30ish
W: DFM at 8, Horror Lit due by 12

Then I am done, son! No more winter quarter for Err after 12 on Wednesday. :)

I have a copy of the HL movie I will be bringing home; you all can watch after I leave. Yeah, it's that good.

My roomies and I are looking for apartments/houses. We have a really good option open for us that we will be looking into tomorrow; today we looked at three places, none of which will probably work for us, and we have another appointment set up for Thursday. It's really kind of fun. I'll let you guys know when we find something.

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

Yeah for Erin!

Yeah for finals!

Yeah for movies!

Yeah for almost being done!

Yeah for coming home!

Yeah for yeah's sake!

Luke said...

'bout time you blogged, Lady. Sounds like good times!

Adminswife said...

What is wrong with a mother who can't remember the words that she has used the whole life of her children. Since I finally remembered it (sometimers) here it is:

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!