Monday, April 03, 2006

Nephew!!





Here is a beautiful boy! That is the happy parents you see in the picture.








Caleb Aaron being held by his aunt, Melissa, who also happens to be pregnant again! We like our kids.











Another picture of the brand new baby (Aunts Melissa and Alonna are both in this one).












Lookee! It's me doing my dangdest to nurture that motherly instinct. It's pretty easy when all our babies are so durn cute. I didn't even drop him once!
















Couldn't resist putting up a picture of the new big sister! Soooo adorable...Grace is sixteen months old now! Where did that blond hair come from?











Well there's more but I think Blogger will start yelling if I try to add more pictures. Plus, those of you with dial-up will be 85 before you see these few anyways. Later, folks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute :)!

Congrats on the new nephew. I'm so glad you were able to go up to Michigan to see him.

I hope school is going well. The weather has been lovely here up until last night when we had tornado warnings. I actually got a little pink from the sun.

Have a good week!

Adminswife said...

Please download the other pictures - mine will take forever to get back. Love you muches!

Tobin and Erin said...

by download do you mean upload? just wonderin.

Adminswife said...

You know I am computer illiterate (sp) up or down, I don't care as long as I get to see them. You figure out what I mean.

Adminswife said...

WHOA! Three days - where's the update? I am update-less. Help!