Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"Goin' To the Chapel..."

CONGRATULATIONS to my dearest older sister and her brand-new fiance!! That's right, Emily and Dan finally decided to tie the knot! I am SO excited! Planning a wedding is going to be a blast! Dresses and invitations and the ceremony and the flowers and all the wonderful, hair-pulling franticness that is a wedding...it's gonna be great!

The date is not entirely decided yet, but as soon as Em can find out when the location is available, the date will be finalized. It's going to be soon though, probably about 5 months. That's the way to do it; a long dating/getting-to-know-each-other period and a SHORT engagement.

So, congrats to Emily! YAY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited for you sister. And I can't wait to hear about your crazy weekend trip. I look forward to seeing lots of pictures.

Have a great week and I'll see you Sunday :)!

Anonymous said...

Weddings are so fun! Hey, I'm thinking we should do something tomorrow(Thursday) during the day. Or, Friday would probably work too. Let me know which would be better for you. Later, kid!

Anonymous said...

So I keep seeing people say something about pictures from Canada....Where are they? Ok I'm gunta go shave my legs cause it's been two weeks.....:-) Later!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)

Anonymous said...

Melita, you're hilarious.

Erin, YAY!!! Man, lots of big stuff going on in our family. Craaaazy.

LOVE YOU!!!

-Betsey

Adminswife said...

Yep, tis true - can't believe another one has grown up and made it to this point. That doesn't mean that I am getting older, does it? It is great to have all the girls home. Even some extras. Enjoy your weekend and WICKED!

Adminswife said...

Your word verification says "koirkx." I don't know who "koi" is, but I do know YOU rock!