Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Drama and a Turtle!

Lost a suitemate today. There was quite the blow-up and apparently no one can handle toughing it for four more weeks, so we helped move one of our suitemates up to her new room on the second floor. There has been drama for quite a while over this, but it finally cam to a head this week. It's really retarded actually and I am frustrated with the inability of some to get along with people. But that's cool.

On a lighter note...we have a red turtle living in the small pond at Rose! He's completely scarlet on his back and he has little red markings on his head and little legs. SO cute! I've never seen such a pretty turtle before. We also have a gigantic one in the bigger pond that scares me a bit since I've jumped in several times with KT before and aagh it could have bitten my toe off! Yargh.

Going to see The Sentinel soon; not with all 3 roomies as was the plan before. Sigh. Oh well, I'll figure it out later. And this summer...PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN II!!!! I hope you are all practicing your "gaarrs" and washing your bandanas, cause there's no way I'm missing it and YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!!! So get used to it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH MAN!!! I can not WAIT for Pirates of the Caribbean II!!!! That's a definite get-as-many-people-together-to-go-as-possible thing for this summer! And I'll definitely keep you updated on the stress, I mean, progress of my next week. Good night, darling, sweet dreams...although I'm sure you're already in bed...

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the suitemate thing - people problems are everywhere.

Movies? Sorry, not interested.

Adminswife said...

People, who needs them. The world would be a much better place if the people weren't here. Problems, same thing! Smile - YOU CAN DO IT!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. You are entertaining.

Sorry 'bout the drama. Just kick 'em next time, I say.

I am SO going to Pirates with you and Jaymi! Whether or not I'm invited. Seriously, if I have to smuggle myself there in the trunk of a car....

:)

Love you!
-Betsey

Anonymous said...

The Sentinal was good. I'm not big into drama, FBI action, etc. but I liked it.

That's sad that a girl moved out with only 4 more weeks to go. I liked Betsey's comment ;).

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

The Sentinal was good. I'm not big into drama, FBI action, etc. but I liked it.

That's sad that a girl moved out with only 4 more weeks to go. I liked Betsey's comment ;).

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Haha...yes, dear, my shirt says "Shell", not snell. And, yes, I am advertising a gas station, this I know. That makes me that much cooler. Yeah, after the past three days, I'm ready to crash. Which is what I will do tomorrow, ALL DAY LONG 'cause I'm off! Yep, I'll stop keeping you from the homework I know you're dying to do. Later, kid!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I can't wait to see Pirates but it comes out July 7th...and I get back from Mexico on the 7th....Soooo will you wait and go on the 8th with me??? PLEASE!!!!???? I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. Ok so anyways, thanks for letting me know that your birthday is not in April. I didn't know that....;-) See you later G-Mon!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)

Anonymous said...

Lol...Thanks Erin. You're the best Erin Rumley I know! Lata!

-Melita J.V.T.F. :-)