Thursday, December 02, 2004

bored...yawn

Well, I am at work not working. I do have calculus I could do, but it's not really required and I am stuck on it, so here I am doing not a thing.

I am SO excited about tonight. It is SWE weekend, so there are a ton of girls coming to visit and lots of freshmen are hosting them. But six of those SWE girls are vball recruits as well. Katie and I are hosting Jackie...she is one of Katie's best friends from high school! So I have already met her and Katie knows her really well. It is going to be so much fun! We get to show her around, do some fun things with her, and all that good stuff.

It is free small coffee day at Starbucks!! Everyone go, you will finally get atonement for paying ridiculous prices every other day for their coffee. Yay! It is only between 6-8 PM and it is only for small coffees...but it is FREE. Go for it.

14 days...exactly two weeks until I am home for Betsey's Christmas concert. Then it is only another day until I am home for Christmas break! Woohoo! I need to go Christmas shopping (not that it will be much, I am only a poor college kid). Well, I had better get a little more calculus done before class tomorrow. Bye, all.

No comments: