Wednesday, December 15, 2004

One Day...ish

Study study study today (comp apps and calc and psych) and pack up the car today. Then its test-time after work tomorrow (2 tests - comp apps and calc), then driving home for Betsey's Christmas concert. Then I drive back from the concert that night, get some sleep (minimal, but enough to function) and take a psych exam. Then it's back home I go! Yeah, I know, coming back for a psych exam is stupid, but my prof is like that. Great guy.

So my next three days are going to be killers...but Thursday evening is going to make it all worthwhile. Betsey is going to rock her solo, I'm going to be kicking it in a new outfit ;) and I am going to hear the PCS choir knock our socks off (I've never listened to them, I just sang with them). Plus I get to see all my old high school buddies. It's gonna be grand!! If you're reading this and you live within a ten-mile radius of PCS, a PCS student, or the location of the Christmas concert, COME SEE IT!!! It is free and SO worth your time!!

I love Christmas. On Saturday we are going tree shopping!! And regular shopping (probably Lighthouse Place). I'm psyched. I LOVE the smell of pine needles. You get one sniff of it and you swell with happiness...it's the joy of the season. Get out there and make the most of it! Visit with your family (the time you have with them is so short), go sledding with friends, throw a snowball, catch a snowflake, drink some cider, play some tackle football, LIVE IT UP!! You won't regret it, and it will get you through the next semester/quarter just with those memories.

I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball.

No comments: