Wednesday, November 10, 2004

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Story time:

I am sleeping oh-so-peacefully after attending my eight o'clock class (whose idea was that, anyways? who's awake then?) when my phone starts ringing. Of course, I am up in my eight-foot high loft and am wedged neatly between mattress and ceiling, so I cannot get to the phone fast enough (unless I roll off the side in a not-so-graceful, slightly-painful move). I shimmy down as quickly as possible, however, and check my messages. My mom has left a message saying, "Erin, CALL HOME ASAP THERE IS A MAJOR PROBLEM..." ok, maybe I'm reading into it a little, but "call home when you can" has that ring to it, ya know?

So I call home.

And the moral of this story is.....

MY NIECE OR NEPHEW IS BEING BORN AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!

WAHOO!!!!!!

Therefore, I will not be around for a while, but contrary to my last post, not because I died, but because someone else is LIVING!!!! Yay! Take care, folks, but don't try to find me because I will be WAY up in Michigan or Northwest Indiana. Alright!!!!

No comments: