Tuesday, November 09, 2004

ahhh!!!

Somebody help, I'm gonna die before I'm twenty! I just tried to set my room on fire...who knew matches stayed hot so long???? Don't worry, the trash can contained the flames nicely.

Also, my identity could have been stolen today. Some foreign chick with a really heavy accent tried to interview me. She got to the part where she wanted my social security number. I told her no. She ARGUED with me!! The only reason I stayed on that long was because I couldn't understand her...I thought she was from my bank and she was important. Oh no, she was some crazy psycho that wanted to send me some credit card or something. I told her to call me back ;)

So if I don't put up a blog for a few days....it's because I was abducted or burned to death in my own room. Peace out!

No comments: