Tuesday, November 16, 2004

just hang in there...

Well folks, I finished 2 out of 3 finals. 1 more to go!! It's the big one too. Calculus. Uugh. (that was a shiver/moan of horror/disgust)

So I can't believe it...tomorrow I'm going home!!! That's craziness. It's so soon. That means my first quarter at college will be officially over then. It went so fast!

Next quarter I have computer applications. That means Luke is going to be getting a lot more calls from me...hehe. I hope it will be fun; it sounds interesting, at least. Someone told me it was really basic, as if warning me to get out of it if possible...yeah, right! That's exactly what I need... as basic as possible!!

to do list: out to eat w/KT (at 11 PM, welcome to college)
sleep
study calc w/Joe @ lunch
take calc final
pack
HOME!!!!!

No comments: