Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Graduates and Italy updates

This is at the Senoir Soiree the night before Tobin and I graduated.















Also, I started to watch T's game in Italy...but then it froze! The part I saw, though, showed Rose was a lot better than the Italian guys. Tobin contacted me later...apparently Rose won 89-0. :)

Mom came to visit me, which was GREAT, it was so lonely here with everyone gone! I am now mostly packed...thanks, Mom! She headed home today, so I am getting some cleaning done. Highlights from the trip: packing with Mom, baseball with Zach, and getting my makeup done by Elyse! (I wore it to work too!)

Tobin comes home really late tonight or early tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Adminswife said...

We ARE kind of a good looking bunch. Too bad we can't find Mike & Jacque. I know they were there.

Thanks for the use of your motel. We all had a great time. Hopefully, Tobin will be home tonight, not tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty passle o´ people!

:)

Sorry I couldn´t make it to senior night, graduation, Tobin´s ceremony, Tobin´s games in Italy, etc..... :) Would´ve loved to be there for all of it.

Love to all,
Buzz