Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GRE results

I took the GRE today, starting just before noon. The essay sections went quickly, I didn't take the whole time allotted for those. Then I took the rest of the test and took all of the time on those parts. I got my unofficial scores (everything but the essay results), and I scored above what I needed to for the PAQ application. Funny thing is, I scored the same as what I did on the SAT the first time I took it, but I reversed my verbal and quantitative scores. Guess that means I'm finally better at math, but my verbal skills are going downhill. Thanks to good ole engineering, haha.

I'm glad I got the score I needed, and I hope to hear from the PAQ people down in Florida soon. I've been calling, but I don't have any updates right now. Love y'all, see you later!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Good Job! You are so great. You sign up for the GRE a few days before you need the scores, don't study, and still do fantastic. You are amazing!

Adminswife said...

I agree - you ARE amazing! All those years you wrote amazing stories and it doesn't show up on the test. I don't get it. But, you still amaze me!

Tim said...

I knew you would do well. I don't think there was any essays when I took the GRE. Keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're great. But at first when I read it, I thought you were going for your GED. And I thought, after all that engineering education, you'd think it'd be a tad redundant. What's a GRE? Girly Registration for Engineers? I couldn't think of anything better.

Love you!
-Buzz