Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ratatouille

I was inspired by the Disney movie and made some ratatouille, again courtesy of my Cooking for Engineers site. The dish was pretty good, but I think if I were to make it again I would add more tomatoes (or a tomato sauce) and serve it over rice. Next on my cooking list: homemade mushroom soup. I'm excited about this one!

Homecoming was this weekend for Rose. The football team won! It only proved the outhouse theory correct. Our tradition is to set off a huge bonfire and if the outhouse on top falls through the middle of the beams, the football team will win the next day. It did, and they did. It was a good game! Once again, KT and I made shirts, and this time Dani did too. Lots of fun, and a pretty good weekend minus our volleyball game.

Now I'm waiting for baby Rumley #3 to show up so I can run up to Michigan to see him! Today's the due date...so maybe I'll hear something soon. Time to get some homework done, I'll update soon.

3 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

No baby...yet.

Adminswife said...

You are becoming a regular chef. Good job! Good job to Tobin, as well. Poor Lacey, soon though. The waiting game is a killer.

Anonymous said...

Him? Is this a prediction? Or was that just really proper English where "him" is neutral?

You lit minors.

I love you! I'd love to experience your cooking skills in action sometime. :)

-Betz