Thursday, October 04, 2007

Career Fair

Yesterday was our Rose-Hulman career fair. We had 210 companies attend, a record for us. I'm on the career fair team, so we set up Tuesday night and on Wednesday I was required to work the fair outside of actually attending it.

It was amazing. I talked to lots of companies (got lots of free stuff, hehe), and today I have two interviews. I have to apply online for another job as well, and I am waiting to hear back from another company. This is a big day, I'm a little nervous.

I'll let you know how the interviews go. Gotta go get ready. :) Lacey, hope you're hanging in there ok. SOOOON, no worries!

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

Boy, give that girl and inch and she takes a mile. Not only does she have a job offer, she has other interviews. Not only that, but she is on the team. Whoa!

Tim said...

You can do it. No sweat. You're the hot commodity here - make 'em beg.

Anonymous said...

You are SO cool. Go get 'em, girl!

-Betz

Emily said...

be confident. you have mad skills to offer any company.

remember we love you and are praying for you!