Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hi

What's been going on with me? Mostly I've just been busy recently with school, practice, games on weekends, and trying to get back into college mode. I got to see some of the fam last weekend, thanks for coming down, guys! I can't wait to see you all this weekend.

I have lots of projects and labs this year, and I'm sure the job search will keep me hopping. Having an offer does make it a tad less stressful, but not much.

Gotta get going, I'm on a lunch break right now. Here's a picture of my lovely team! :)

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

It's good to get an update. It's good to see your games. It will be good again to see you Friday and Saturday. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Emily said...

I GET TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim said...

See you tonight!