Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Look, I'm a Tropical Storm!

This is really cool except for the destruction and danger I am going to bring upon the coast of Texas. Maybe I'll become a hurricane.

I got to drive a 770 truck (y'all saw that one) and a 777F truck (you haven't seen that one, I'll put pictures up later maybe) and I also drove a big scraper, not sure of the size. I have pictures of me up in the first 24M, and it's painted white. I'll try to show you that later as well.

I have two days of work left and then volleyball starts! :) My final act at CAT is a presentation from 8-9 on Friday morning. :) We'll see how that goes. Love y'all, ttyl!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Was there supposed to be a link to tropical storm coverage or something? I didn't find one.

Finish strong.

Will they let you use one of those trucks to move your stuff back to Rose?

Tobin and Erin said...

the link is in the word THIS

as for borrowing a truck: nope, but that would be nice!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks really weird to me now. Is it like that for everyone?

<3 you.

-Buzz