Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I made ribs (the pork variety) yesterday. :) I'm almost domestic, Mom. Em, they turned out pretty good! Really simple, too.

Volleyball has settled down into a somewhat normal routine now, and our house has couches and will soon sport a futon as well. We're ready to roll for this year, I suppose. Classes start on Thursday, in two days. Our first game is on Friday. So soon! I'm looking forward to it, though.

I have found a new website I like. It's called Cooking for Engineers. Nope, not kidding at all, and it's exactly what I need too, imagine that. :)

I spent a buttload on books and I only got 3 this quarter. Hopefully I can beg borrow or steal for next quarter. Alright, that's all I got for now. Later!

3 comments:

Luke said...

Ha - you are such a dork - the matrix tables they use to create recipe cards are out of control. Funny.

Excited to see you play this year.

Tim said...

I will have to look over that cooking site. Who would have thought...

Work hard at school. I feel three consecutive 4.0's coming.

Adminswife said...

I checked out the cooking site - like reading a children's cookbook. Pictures and everything. Amazing!

Wish we could see your first game - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! But, west of Decatur is a bit far for us. Especially after work hours.

See you at the Chicago game though.