Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I GOT IN

The Intro to Aero class added another section, so I get to take it next quarter!!!!!!! Dr. Purdy is a sexy sexy man. He's the department head, and all of us that couldn't get into the class at registration time have been talking to him; and I see him all the time down in the gym when we are working out, and he kept saying he was coming up with a solution. And now I'm in!!!!

The down side is now I am theoretically taking 22 credit hours. I have the option of dropping a class, but I'm not sure I want to at this point. If I take the load I have, I'll finish my lit minor and have 2 out of 5 of my classes required for the aero concentration completed as well. But I might die. So I think I'll wait until classes start and see if it is going to be absolutely overwhelming or not.

Everything's going fairly well right now. I got to see a play yesterday at Hatfield (The Importance of Being Earnest), I am still doing choir, volleyball spring season starts soon, I am shooting a movie for a class, and I'm swamped with projects right now. I'm busy but happy, and that's how I like it. Miss you guys back home...come visit anytime! Warn me in advance though, the apartment's kinda a mess. :) I know you're all shocked. Ok, got to get on some stuff; later!

2 comments:

Adminswife said...

Thank you for the update. I knew YOU COULD DO IT! Next quarter sounds a little steep, but I still have confidence in you. Good talking to you on the phone. We will make plans and get you kids together! I'll talk to Dad over lunch.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I can't imagine doing 22 hours of Rose-level work. It will also raise the amount of money due this quarter. If you do it and survive you will have war stories to tell.