Sunday, January 07, 2007

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This

Not gonna make anyone else do this, so I'm not really going to explain the rules. Jori tagged me and I love her so...you all get to see 6 weird things about me. No strings attached. Enjoy.

1) I have a thing about hand towels. The ones people hang by the sink. I never use them; not hygienic at all! People wipe their mouths on those things and do heaven knows what else with them...gross! If there isn't another alternative, I will air dry my hands, just flap them around for a few minutes until they are dry.

2) I hate when I can feel my own heartbeat. It makes me woozy.

3) I do things in even numbers unless it's a multiple of 5. And I always start walking with my right foot.

4) I have to sleep with something against my stomach.

5) I torture myself by "facing my fears". Since I'm scared of heights, I climb as high as I can get, especially if the floor is see-through (grates, for example), and scare myself silly. Or, since I have a weird fear of water (namely, things IN water like fishies), I go as deep as I can stand into the lake until I just can't take it anymore.

6) Caffeine and Claritin-D knock me for a loop. After a frappucino one evening, for example, I pulled an all-nighter because I couldn't sleep. I got a lot done, though; finished homework, shaved my legs, and cleaned the room. Oh, and the medicine makes my heart pound...see #
2.

Ok, that's enough about me. I hope you appreciate me, Jori!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy sweet goodness child, how am I supposed to top THAT list of eccentricities??!!

You're going on my prayer list.

Sheesh.

-Betsey

Anonymous said...

Aww, Erin, I miss you too. Trust me, I sometimes need those heart-to-hearts just as much as you do. Darlin', if you ever need to talk, you've got my number. Call me any time, day or night, kid, and I'll make time for you.

Oooh, hey, question...what week is it that you'll be home, before you start work? I wanna make sure we do something FUN! Haha, yeah right...we're definitely not the best at making and KEEPING plans, are we? But seriously, we have to do SOMETHING.

I'll talk to you later, kiddo, I gotta get to bed. You know, beauty sleep and all that nonsense...

Adminswife said...

Hey pretty one - are you so busy that you can't update anymore. What's happening in your life? Would love to read it! Bible study starts up again today - haven't had one since before the holidays. I'm not ready - but what is new. Hopefully, last year's notes will make sense to someone. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You're coming...I'm excited...we're gonna LINE DANCE!!!

Woot.

-Buzz

Anonymous said...

Jerk. We didn't line dance.

:(

I'm REALLY glad you came, though! The ride was a ball. We definitely need to get our groove on next time you come, though. Definitely.

-Buzz