Tuesday, November 14, 2006

#1 - Happy Birthday, Grace!

Two years old...you're making me feel old, kid.

#2 - DONE, SON!! That's another quarter under my belt, another step closer to graduation. I added up my score for the EEE final and I do believe I passed that class!!!! The others I'm not worried about. I'll be home in a few days, after I wait around here for a bloody intramural meeting that someone didn't plan very well. I might swing up to see Betsey for a bit as well. I don't really know right now...all I know is I have zero cares in the world! God's too good to me. I didn't die or anything. See y'all soon!

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

Engineering? What about writing? What a stitch! Glad it is over. We prayed! Would love to see you yesterday, but so would Boo. Have a relaxing few days - see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Good job. We can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Erin! Are you home? You better be calling me, kid. Otherwise you WILL suffer my wrath. Haha, I know, that's got you so scared, doesn't it? Anyway, call me when you get this. Or, I might call you, who knows. Later, darlin'.