Friday, November 09, 2007

Last Friday

This is officially my last day of classes for this quarter. I have finals next week and then I'll be home for break. :)

Wanna hear some sweet news? I'll be taking only 14 credit hours next quarter, then guess what? ONE class in the spring. And I'm done. :):):) No more books, or teacher's dirty looks, or any of that noise. I'm DONE!

I am already several weeks into my senior project for the year, in which my team and I will be designing, building, and flying a model airplane of about 5 feet by 4 feet, maximum dimensions. In the spring we will be making a trip out to Kansas to join the other DBF teams (from all over the country and overseas...MIT, Purdue, etc.) in a competition. Since we started before the other senior design teams, we will also finish a month or so early. :P So I will have even less to do after our final competition. We will have to present at Rose, but that won't be a big deal, and the required documentation for the DBF competition will also cover our senior design documentation. It's a good deal.

See you all over break. I'll basically just be studying for the next 5 days, hopefully with no interruptions. Later!

2 comments:

Adminswife said...

Is responding on your blog an interruption, or is this a good study break?

Can't believe you are almost done! Time flies, even if you aren't having fun.

Can't wait until Thursday - see you then!

Tim said...

I will be praying for your finals. As I preached at chapel on Wednesday, "you can and you will."