Saturday, November 17, 2007

1/3 of Senior Year Complete

Break is amazing, I'm at home enjoying my amazing family and eating far too much food. My brother fixed my Stone Age computer and Thanksgiving is coming up SOON. Can't wait! :)

I love not having to think. Break is good for the soul. The only down side so far was the UofM/OSU game. Next year, boys.

IKEA was awesome, I got lots of coveting done and even bought a toilet brush. :) Maybe someday I'll walk out of there with the kitchen of my dreams too, but that day's kinda far away.

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

If money were no object - boy could we have set up housekeeping for all of us! It was a great day! Thanks for being part of it.

Tim said...

It is good to have you home.

Emily said...

I had a great time with you this weekend! Feel free to call anytime just to chat. love you!

Anonymous said...

Just $10,000 for that kitchen set, Er. Don't be stingy. You know, a lot of stores don't actually have sensor detectors for large objects. I bet you could shove the island under your shirt and the shelving unit in your back pocket and just gank the kitchen of your dreams. NO ONE WOULD NEED TO KNOW.

Our family and break DOES sound amazing. I can't wait to be eating and chilling and NOT doing school work!

Love you,
Buzz